The "POWER UP!" Pandemic Reset Virtual Bootcamp
It's been a rough 2020, y'all.
And the Pandemic is still Pandemic'ing.
Besides staying alive, we have had to figure how to find harmony between work, school, social circles, as well as how to cope with everything going on outside.
These types of things can threaten our energy, and how strong we stand within our power! Some of us are struggling to stay afloat, or we are flat out drained.
But don't worry, Boo. I got you!
I created my "Power up!" Pandemic Reset with you in mind !
I got your back for 2 and a half hours to help you redefine and get your power back. It's technically a virtual bootcamp, but this is giving you a skill to put in your energetic toolbox that can be used in the future!
Are struggling to get out of a rut that has negatively affected your confidence
Are frustrated due to not being able to articulate what it is that makes you so dope
Have a need to own and step into your personal power, but don't know where to start
- Get clarity
- Create a personal code to operate from
- Keep it extra real with yourself by figuring out and releasing what doesn't serve you to prepare to welcome what does
- An open heart and mind
- The will to be consistent
- To keep it real with yourself and be as honest as possible
- The patience to follow-through
- To be present at the bootcamp ( no re-dos!)
- Print out the attached workbook to complete during the bootcamp (sent 48 hours before our bootcamp)
- A pen or pencil to write down your answers
This "Power up!" Pandemic Reset challenges your current belief systems that aren't working to help you improve and co-create new ones! This helps to raise your vibration to show up more powerfully as you will have a better idea of who you are and what you stand for!
This is not just a virtual bootcamp, this is a life skill!
Follow it consistently, and you can apply this skill for the remainder of your journey.
If you are ready to accept the challenge, I'll see you at the Bootcamp!
- Certified Meditation Teacher
- Group Facilitator at the Southern California Counseling Center
- Certified Crisis Counselor
- Certified Peer Support Specialist
- Certified Community Counselor
- Currently studying to become a licensed therapist
This is a digital product, so make sure that you double- check your email address to make sure that it doesn't get lost once you order it!